Imamiyyah Football League – 7-a-side League for 16+ (male only)
- 7 players must participate from each team.
- Substitutions will be allowed, so a maximum of 12 players can be brought to the game (5 roll- on subs)
- The maximum players that are permitted to be in a squad will be 15- the names as well as contact details of these players must be registered when signing up.
- Players must be 16+
- All players must wear the same-coloured shirts (or bibs)
- Footwear: Moulded boots or Astroturf- no metal blades allowed.
- The home team is responsible for hiring the pitch and organising an official referee (From the local football centre)
- At the end of each game, the referee will elect the man of match.
- Each game will be 50 minutes long, with each half being 25 minutes.
- There will be a 5/10 minute break between each half
- The home team must, therefore, hire the pitch for at least one hour
- There will be 3 leagues running simultaneously, one based up North, one in the Midlands and one around the London area. The map will be shown below:
- A game will be played every 2 weeks
- Each team will face the other twice, one home game and one away.
- If a team cannot attend, they must notify the head of their zone so arrangements can be made.
- Kick-off will take place at the centre of the pitch
- Slide tackles are not allowed
- Players are not allowed in the Goalkeeper’s box, including both attackers and defenders.
- There are no offsides
- No head height restrictions
- A defender must make at least one pass to an outfield player after receiving the ball from the keeper- he cannot pass directly back to the keeper once receiving the ball. Doing so will result in a penalty.
- Goalkeepers are permitted to pick up the ball should there be a back pass
- The rest will follow the usual football rules that are agreed upon universally.
- Both Yellow and red cards can be given
- Two yellow Cards= Red Card- This will mean that the player is unable to participate for the rest of the game.
- A straight red card will result in a two-game ball.